[IPn] Time to be Thankful

Here at the end of the weekend I like to sit back and think of the things I have to be thankful for.  For the many friends I have made on IP.  For that sense of fellowship
knowing this is the biggest group of diabetics I have ever had to good fortune of conversing with.  For the sharing and concern and care expressed by so many.  The Many
Good Feelings

But then I think of how it would be if this website were not here.  If those people weren't around that have so generously given so that others can succeed. Of course, as big
as this group has gotten, likely many companies would be interested in buying it.  But that would NOT be the same.  One company directing things, one point of view.
THAT is why this site is not commercial.  It is hard to keep a site so evenly balanced, keeping ideas flowing and letting all "vent" their hearts needs.  Not that my life would
be empty, but there would definitely be a big void that would never be completely filled if this site did not survive.

Help me and others to not experience the void.  Please make a contribution to Insulin Pumpers.  Help yourself by keeping this site going.  It would be an act that will be
rewarded in some fashion.  If you can contribute $10, $100 or $1000, we will be that much closer to helping the thousands more who have yet to discover Insulin Pumping.
Think of the future, think of the Children!!!

Please give:

George Lovelace