[IP] Used 508's and the new Paradigm

I am thinking of switching from a MM 508 to the Paradigm and have 2 questions
related to the switch.

First,  is there a market for used 508's?

Secondly,  I use about 70 units of Novolog per day and know the maximum
capacity of the Paradigm is about 170 units.  If I do choose the Paradigm,  I
do not believe that I will like to change infusion sets every 2 days.  Is there
a way around this (other than reducing the amount of insulin I use per day)?

Thank you and have a nice day.