[IP] re the TCOYD in Seattle

Even though neither one of us got any sleep the night before, Kerri and I
went to this convention on saturday and all I can so for me is.....I can't
wait until next year!!!!
If any of you have a TCOYD convention coming anywhere near your town, GO!!!
This was such a fantastic event, so much informations, SOOOOO many goodies.
Hey, I met John Walsh and Ruth Roberts.  Irl Hirsch from the UW was one of
the main key speakers, our luncheon guest speaker is 1 yr and 3 days out from
her islet cell transplant at NIH.  Unfortunately she is not a success story
where that is concerned, but hearing her story shed a whole new light on the
whole process.

  All I can say is that for me, even though I was SOOOO tired from the night
before, I could not have had a better day!!  And it really helps to spend
such a wonderful day with such a wonderful friend too!!!!  THANKS

mom to Joshua