Re: [IP] Frustrated!

Hey,  just to update you guys about what happened to Josh on friday
night....it hit me saturday morning at 1AM while I was sitting at my desk
trying to stay awake.  I was doing BG checks every 10-15 minutes and twice
more had to treat major drops.  He went to 32 and could not suck on the straw
of the juice box....  Well, at 1AM the one word that I didn't register
finally came back and hit me like a frying pan in the middle of the
forehead.....SMORES....he had been roasting marshmallows and making
smores....guess who did NOT wash his hands before checking his BGs at
10PM??????  You guessed it!!!  Josh gave himself a 7 unit bolus, treating the
marshmallow powder that was on his fingers.......  Man-oman...I could have
strangled him right then and there!!!  I am HOPING that he has now learned
his lesson.  Things ended up fine but I only got 2 hours of sleep that

mom to Joshua