Re: [IP] Low symptoms... not low

Joshua, age 10, just recently experienced this, actually while seeing our
endo.  He started to feel low and checked his BGs there in the office.  It
was reading 94.  Not that low.  But yet he was saying that his legs were
starting to feel shakey and he was feeling low.  Well, we finished the appt
and headed for the car.  By the time we got to the car about 15-20 minutes
had past from the last BG test.  We rechecked in the car and he was 52.
Something happened, maybe too much bolus for breakfast, but whatever it was,
Josh felt the low WAY before he actually got there.

mom to Joshua