Re: [IP] Samples

My Joshua, now 10, is on the Dis H-Tron.  We started out on the Tenders (same
as sils/comforts)  We had a terrible time with these.  I heard about the MM
sof-sets so all I did was call MM and they sent out several samples of this
set over night.  No questions asked.  We now use their Quick Sets and have
the inserter too.  Even my insurance company went along with this.  We have
been VERY lucky in that respect.  As someone else said, you should cal Dis
again and ask for the samples.  It is very unusual to get the sort of
response you did.  But......to be on the safe side, you could tell them it is
for your child and see if that helps the situation.  Sometimes they are a
little more sympathetic or something when dealing with the needs of a child.
It's either that or we have been extremely lucky!!!!

mom to Joshua