RE: [IP] Dilute Novolog?

>> Does anyone out there dilute novolog in the pump.  My daughters doctor is

>> willing to let me try it, as long as I find out how everyone is doing it.

>> Novo says that they know people do it, but wont tell me how because they
>> don't have a product for it.  Any help would be great.

For my son Ryan, I dilute Humalog to U50 using diluent supplied to Eli
Lily. We tried Novolog for a few days. Novo does not make a diluent for
it. I did not want to try the Humalog diluent with Novolog, so we tried
it using U100. The results were horrible! We definitely need the granularity

of U50. Being able to adjust in 0.05 increments is a must for us.  Sorry I
can't help with Novolog, but if you decide to dilute Humalog I can help :)

Mom to Ryan, 5 and pumping since 8/17/00
and Celia, 8 and non-diabetic