RE: [IP] Low symptoms... not low

>Very interesting!  I have definitely experienced this and frequently it
>been when I was really high and coming down quickly.  Is there a
solution >for this or is it still better to 'get down quickly' and
experience the >symptoms rather than perhaps do an extended bolus and
slow down the >decline/symptoms?

I like to bring my levels down quick because I can't stand the feeling
of high bg levels. I'm sure in the long run it will also decrease the
risk of complications as well, since your body would have sustained
these high levels in a shorter period of time.