Re: [IP] Samples

> I would encourage you to do what I'm doing--try every MM product and every
other pump company's products, until you find the one that works the best
for you.  I understand that all companies will send you samples.
> How do you make this happen?  I called Disentronic about sampling an
infusion set and they said you didn't get your pump from us (I have an
Animas R1000) and don't have an account with us so we don't send samples?
Do you pay for the samples?  Do you have to buy a whole box?  I'd like to
try other types, but don't want to buy 10 of each...  Thanks for any input!
Well, that was my plan, based on what I've read here!  I guess I'll find out
when I call on Monday.  I have also heard here, time and time again, that
meter companies give away the meter because they make the money on the
strips but when I called LifeScan about upgrading from FastTake, they were
happy to SELL me the Ultra.  So, after having given the above advice, I too
would like to hear from others who were able to get free samples from pump
companies other than their own (and how they managed that!)  Thanks.