Re: [IP] Low symptoms... not low

>  I was told that the adrenaline that's released
> that makes us feel low is from the fast drop rather
> than the low itself.

I have read inference on list that the "sweats" go away, or are less, when one is
on a pump.
 I thought, would like to think, that with proper basal rate (my case Lantus),
good carb/insulin ratio, (right amt of insulin for one's food) that things would
work smoothly & adrenaline would not be needed, no major sweats--feel normal, not
condemned to misery!
Or is it alesson from the school of "hard knocks"?  Linda K