[IP] Samples

I would encourage you to do what I'm
doing--try every MM product and every other pump company's products, until
you find the one that works the best for you.  I understand that all
companies will send you samples.

How do you make this happen?  I called Disentronic about sampling an infusion
set and they said you didn't get your pump from us (I have an Animas R1000) and
don't have an account with us so we don't send samples?  Do you pay for the
samples?  Do you have to buy a whole box?  I'd like to try other types, but
don't want to buy 10 of each...  Thanks for any input!