[IP] Recoding meter

I use the OneTouch Ultra and I realized today that I had tested a few
times after opening a new container of test strips without recoding the
meter.  Does anyone know how this would affect my readings?  They were
off (1 was high and 1 was low) but I'm not sure if this was actually my
right or if my meter was off because it was the wrong code. Thanks.