RE: [IP] Infusion Sets soon a thing of the past for me (Part2)

 I never said that the closed loop or a transplant were cures for diabetes, I was simply saying the closed loop would be the next best thing to a cure.  And I know that infusion sets can be worn for more than a few days; it is different from person to person.  I personally can wear mine from the time I load my insulin cartridge until the next time I need to change it, so about 5 or 6 days.  Some people can barely get theirs to stay in for a few hours.  And no, I have not tried Novalog yet.  I am currently on Humalog and am very happy with it.
  Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote: Hi Jenny,

I am also waiting for the closed loop system; I think that will be the
closest solution to the cure besides a transplant.
Just wanted to correct you. Neither the closed loop or the transplant are
cures...just treatments. Until they can find how we got the diabetes and
fix it and make it go away, everything else is just temporary and a
treatment.

infusion set that can be worn longer than a few days.
Have you tried Novalog yet? I am able to keep a site in for a whole week!