RE: [IP] Infusion Sets soon a thing of the past for me (Part2)

Hi Jenny,

I am also waiting for the closed loop system; I think that will be the
closest solution to the cure besides a transplant.
	Just wanted to correct you.  Neither the closed loop or the transplant are
cures...just treatments.  Until they can find how we got the diabetes and
fix it and make it go away, everything else is just temporary and a

infusion set that can be worn longer than a few days.
	Have you tried Novalog yet?  I am able to keep a site in for a whole week!