From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 8:55 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Only submersible pump???

> He explained that the
> Paradigm is the ONLY submersible pump on the market.

Did he mean the Paradigm is the only *MiniMed* submersible pump on the
market??? Otherwise, he is clearly not up to snuff. (~_^)

@

They say the secret of success is being at the right place at the right
time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, the
trick
is to find the right place and just hang around. ~ Calvin (and Hobbes)