Re: [IP] Vit C.

On 3 May 2002 at 11:08, Craig clark wrote:

> Hi Kathy (et al),
> FYI: While vitamin C/chicken noodle soup may allow us
> to BELIEVE we are treating a cold, that may be more
> myth than matter.

While Chicken Soup may not provide a cure for the cold, properties of it DO reduce or restrict the inflamation of the nasal cavaties thus providing a great rellef.  Besides, it's
very nutritional and tastes great.  So the next time your mother tells you to "have some chicken soup, it'll do you good", perhaps you should heed her advice.     ;>)