Re: [IP] Hemoglobin

From: Billie Sue Parker Jan,

>>> The only concerns the doctors office had was with my hemoglobin.  I am
going to talk to my doctor though because my menstruation has been very
heavy.  I don't know if the two have anything to do with each other. Billie

That heavy loss could make you anemic - it did me - due to endometriosis
(another DM complication). Have you seen a GYN? YMMV (~_^)

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
stayed alive.