Re: [IP] Frustrated!

This may have no relevance, but I feel like my blood sugar is low when I have
an anxiety attack or even mild anxiety.  I will check and it will be normal or
even high.  If I get too anxious, my blood sugars will bottom out.  Any
stressful time for me will mean a few days of dealing with unexplained lows.

Billie