Re: [IP] Hemoglobin

Jan,

I know that there are more complicated tests, but according to the blood work,
my liver and kidney functions are normal.  My creatinine was 29 if I remember
correctly.  The only concerns the doctors office had was with my hemoglobin.  I
am going to talk to my doctor though because my menstruation has been very
heavy.  I don't know if the two have anything to do with each other.  Thanks
for the advice.

Billie