[IP] Only submersible pump???

On 5/2/02 6:28 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 17:45:10 -0600
> From: Cody Jackson <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] pump question
> Does she wear a pump?
> My MM Rep has been on the pump for 9 years. He started selling D-Tron's
> and then went to MM's. He has been the best help for me yet!!! He
> explained the differences between all the pumps. He explained that the
> Paradigm is the ONLY submersible pump on the market.

He's on it as long as I've been.

Uh, 'scuse me here, but even before all the  bruhaha with the H-TRON I have
worn mine swimming for years. I still do. No problems.

I also wonder what ANIMAS and DANA would think of this being that they too,
produce a pump which can be worn in the pool. Not trying to start anything,
but am getting tired of the 'Bovine Fecal matter' being doled out *just* to
schlepp pumps.

We need good help, not hard sells.

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted