Re: [IP] BCBS of Illinois insurance

I don't know about Illinois, and i was born there, but BCBS in Kansas is
great for me, haven't had a problem, so good luck, and remember that
sometimes you just have to be harder headed than the insurance company.

Scott

>>> email @ redacted 05/03/02 11:29AM >>>
I have just been informed that my employer is switching Health
Insurance plans
from CIGNA to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.   I do not know the
specifics
of the plan yet, but will find out more on Monday.  I love my CIGNA
insurance
(PPO) and am scared that I will have problems with the switch.  Anyone
have any
good or bad experiences with BCBS of Illinois?

Thank you and have a nice
day.