Re: [IP] Infusion Sets soon a thing of the past for me (Part2)

In a message dated 5/3/2002 7:09:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >>> AFAIK, Minimed is working on the closed loop system (as well as all of
 the other companies) and it should be out around 2007.  Jenny Fisher>>>
 Isn't that the *magic* five years we often refer to? It's now 2002 - and
 voila, something should show up in five years (2007). How long has it been
 now they've been working on a closed-loop system (multiply that x 5 years).
 (~_^) >>

I talked to the MiniMed person that will be running the trials in the US for
approval and she said 2004 is when they will start the trials in the US.
They are currently in progress in Europe.