Re: [IP] Vit C.

I wonder what blood type you are - I have noticed that many who are CMV- seem
to fit your same pattern.  Never getting ill or short illnesses.
CMV-cytomegalovirus is one of the common cold viruses that 85% of us have had
by year 2, theother 15% may never get it or may be immune.  It's one reason I
donate blood every 2 months, CMV- blood is saved for newborns and those with