[IP] Hemoglobin

Hi Billie Sue,
I have been on Feosol for about 6 weeks now, and boy do I feel better.
Even though I started pumping in January and my blood sugars improved, I
was still tired and lethargic all the time.  Turns out I was very
anemic.  After taking the Feosol I feel like my old self, and I have
noticed no effect on my blood sugars.
I take one tablet per day, but if your endo advises taking more than
that I'd advise getting one with a stool softner.  Some people
experience constipation from taking large amounts of iron.
Good luck!
Shannon Cavers
1601 S. Shepherd Drive No. 239
Houston, TX 77019