[IP] Glucowatch

Hello everyone! I just recieved my Glucowatch in the mail a few days ago. It
was better than I expected! When I got it, I opened it up, and it only
required a few steps to set it up.  I needed to charge the rechargable
batteries, and set up an autosensor.  It took about 30 minutes, and then you
stick it on your arm and let it calibrate itself for 2hrs and 55 minutes.
Then you take a fingerstick, and enter the reading into the GlucoWatch. It
will calibrate itself from  there. It will take 15 minutes after you enter
the glucose number, and then it will start giving you readings every 20

For better accuracy, shave off the hair on your arm, or wherever you plan on
putting it, before inserting the GlucoWatch.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me back privately at