Re: [IP] Frustrated!

I just finished the CGMS - and it CLEARLY showed that I was bottoming out
(and not waking up) during the night, then climbing in the early to mid
morning am hours. So we lowered my night-time and upped my carb ratio for
breakfast - and my numbers already look a bit better - and it's only been a
couple of days. The CGMS is a bit of a pain - but it can tell the tale.
(course it also got the Chinese Buffet Palace banned from my eating patterns
for awhile)

Linda & Dax