Re: [IP] Frustrated!

Sorry, hit send, meant to hit Edit which is over it :(  Here is rest of
Dr. said my carb/insulin ratios good, then cut AM Lantus dose by 5 units.
Thus I suffer with sweats on hard activity & weakness, makes things an
effort. my brain has turned intomashed-potatoes.
Dr. said taking niacin can raise Bgs.  I am on Niaspan and have had many
more lows.  Niaspan is to have no effect on Bgs..

> writing just to let off steam, but I
> wouldn't mind receiving tips

You have a pump.  adjusting basals as someone suggested, probably a temp
basal thrown in too.  Linda