Re: [IP] BCBS of Illinois insurance

I used to have cigna, when I changed jobs, i ended up with bcbs hmo ill,
it actually turned out better, I pay less co pament for insulin and
medication, all my pump supplies are covered at 100% (including
battaries) for my 508
can't complain (Also covered my pump at 100%)

something to consider, if you are on an old pump, and you are switching
insurance, they do not know that you already have one, you may want to
get a better  one since they would not have payed one for you

David R