I know this is a little late and Im sorry but it was nice outside and I dont
have any other excuses.  BUT.....  There will be chat tonight so I hope if
your not out enjoying this weather you will come join us.
Just follow the link http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and enter
your entire email address and the word pumper and you will be set to enter
realm of the chatters...hope to see all of you there!
Chats at 9pm eastern in the Anytime room like always.

Pump Huggggsssssssssss..........DaunaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com