Re: [IP] BCBS of Illinois insurance

I've had generally good experiences with BCBS of IL.  I've been with them
under a former employer's plan and also as a family member under my wife's
plan.  I have one of their PPO plans.  They paid for my pump and other
supplies without any trouble at all - no questions asked, no hassles.

The few problems I've had with them have been infrequent and have only been
"administrative" types of things like incorrect computer records, paperwork,
and other small miscellaneous things - never a hassle over payment.  The
times that I've had these small problems, I've found the customer service
people to be friendly and able to help resolve things quickly.

So, from my experience anyway, I'd say that there's not much reason to be
overly concerned...

Regards,

Mike Biewenga