RE: [IP] Vit C.

Hi Craig:
Thx for writing regarding Vitamin C. However, we all know that Vit C is an
antioxidant and that's where it comes into play at least with my body.

All I know is that I take 1000 mg a day and never get sick, never get a
cold.  That's not to say that I'm a hand washing freak but suffice it to
say, when I do catch a cold, it's gone in 3 days!!!!

My doc believes I should be on multi vit, vit c, vit e and calcium
(osteoporosis)...so I swallow the vit e and multi and chew the vit c and

Kathy B.