Re: [IP] Re: behavior

 my brother has ODD and ADHD.  ODD is when you argue everything.  For instance, someone w/ ODD would argue something being white as being off white or cream even though they know it is white just to argue.  People with ODD have to argue everything or else they couldn't go on with their everyday lives!  My little 12 year old brother thinks he knows it all, and it is VERY annoying, but you can't argue with him (well, you could until your face turned purple, but you wouldn't get anywhere).  Then you add in the ADHD, and you basically have a Tazmanian Devil mixed with a Know-It-All, and you get the idea.  For these types of people, you either have to have a lot of sedatives, or the patience of a God!  Just speaking from experience.
Jenny Fisher
  maverickmom <email @ redacted> wrote: ODD is Oppositional Defiant Disorder. I knew someone
whose son had this, along with ADHD. From what I know,
ODD is usually diagnosed along with other things,
rarely alone (I believe this is called comorbidity).

Sylvia said:
Not sure what O.D.D. is but I'm wondering if you meant
ADD.