Re: [IP] Frustrated!

 I do understand your frustration. I have been on the pump for 1 year 2
months. My last A1C was 6.0, but that was with many lows.  I am 10 weeks
pregnant, and that only seems to make things a bit more difficult. I still
can NOT tell when I am low, therefore I have to check my bg's at least 10 to
12 times a day. I guess all that I am trying to say is hang in there. And I
understand. I try to look at it this way, I feel much more like a "normal"
person now with the pump, no more strict eating schedules, and the lows
aren't nearly as bad as they were on NPH.... Just keep trying and try to
think positive.  :)
Good luck,
Stephanie Olivieri