[IP] TCOYD in Seattle

Hey all you WA IPers and family members.  Anyone going to be at the Take
Control Of Your Diabetes convention tomorrow-sat-5/4 in the convention center
in Seattle???  Kerri (mom of many) and I will be there and would LOVE to
finally meet any of you who will be attending.  I've been trying to think how
we could figure out where to meet since it will be so large.  If any of you
are going and have some ideas, please write to me personally and let's try
and get together.

mom to Joshua