[IP] Amusement Park

And one more thing....Before all this, I asked her if
the MM 508  was water resistant and she said NO.  I told
her I was going to Great AMerica (Six Flags) and I was
planning on riding some of the water rides and was
wondering if it was ok for it to get a little wet. Again
she said NO and that I shouldn't have my pump on the
rides.   OK, so where am I supposed to put
it??????????    Leave it in line with some
  When going on the water rides, just put your pump in a
little ziploc bag.  This protects it from the water. I
love to ride rides....and this will work to protect it.
Wendy, curley blue(mm508), moe(freestyle meter) and
larry the lancer together we are the four stooges, who
will ride most any ride once.