Re: [IP] Frustrated!

During PMS my blood sugars varies also I have a different basal rate for that time.  Also if your feeling lousy when your blood sugars are 120-160 it could be an indication that your blood sugar is going low.  This disease is not an exact science and you have to work along with it.  I have been a diabetic for 38 year tomorrow and I have no complications and my Ac1's have been from 6.3 to 8.8.  Don't let the disease control how you feel, I know easier said then done.