Re: [IP] Using an ORDER BY clause in a query against

On 2 May 2002 at 21:55, Brian wrote:

> At 09:37 PM 5/2/2002, you wrote:
> >So what are you trying to tell us, Brian?  LOL
>
> It wasn't ME.  lol   looks like my email address was forged by a virus
> from another members email program.  lol
>
> And so everyone knows the virus can not be sent to you via the IP list
> attachments are stripped out.
>
> Brian Carter
> ICQ # 27217438
> www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*

But it doesn't strip out all of the plain text gobbledygook!!    lol

Being an Admin on duty I've received several of the Klez viruses and I have written several members about "checking for viruses" this week.  I now know that their addresses
were probably "spoofed". But it does point out that someone who has our addresses on their computer is infected.  So, if you are a member of this list, DO get an anti-virus
program operating on you computer.  Because if you don't, in just a few weeks you will be infected!!!  The Klez viruses appear to be spreading like wildfire.  You can even try
these Free!

     http://nct1.symantecstore.com/fulfill/0001.14

     http://www.mcafee-at-home.com/naicommon/buy-try/try/products-evals.asp

     http://www.ravantivirus.com/

     http://www.f-secure.com/download-purchase/

     http://www.kaspersky.com/download.html

     http://www.f-prot.com/f-prot/download/

Please get one of these, or there are others that can be found which can do the job also.   Unprotected sex can lead to serious consequences.  So can unprotected email.
   :>o

George