Re: [IP] Using an ORDER BY clause in a query against

On 2 May 2002 at 21:55, Brian wrote:

> At 09:37 PM 5/2/2002, you wrote:
> >So what are you trying to tell us, Brian?  LOL
> It wasn't ME.  lol   looks like my email address was forged by a virus
> from another members email program.  lol
> And so everyone knows the virus can not be sent to you via the IP list
> attachments are stripped out.
> Brian Carter
> ICQ # 27217438
> www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*

But it doesn't strip out all of the plain text gobbledygook!!    lol

Being an Admin on duty I've received several of the Klez viruses and I have written several members about "checking for viruses" this week.  I now know that their addresses
were probably "spoofed". But it does point out that someone who has our addresses on their computer is infected.  So, if you are a member of this list, DO get an anti-virus
program operating on you computer.  Because if you don't, in just a few weeks you will be infected!!!  The Klez viruses appear to be spreading like wildfire.  You can even try
these Free!

Please get one of these, or there are others that can be found which can do the job also.   Unprotected sex can lead to serious consequences.  So can unprotected email.