Re: [IP] Re: behavior

Paul,  Not sure what O.D.D. is but I'm wondering if you meant ADD.  Last year
I was actually wondering if Josh, now 10, had ADD because of certain
behaviors, especially at school.  Well, the behaviors usually presented
themselves when he had hig BGs.  Even his teacher was comparing the
behaviors.  She did some research on diabetes and was already familiar with
ADD.  It was decided that once we got Josh's basals set properly we were
going to be able to adjust his behavior problems as well.  Sure enough, his
basals seem to be doing well now and his behavior at school has made a 180
degree turn.  He can concentrate, is less disruptive and a lot happier too!

mom to Joshua, dxd 97, IP 99