Re: [IP] Infusion Sets soon a thing of the past for me (Part2)

In a message dated 5/2/2002 5:48:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was wanting to refer to is the DiaPort which has local approval.
>  Also I will of course still have to replace the tubing 3 or 4 times er
>  But the pharmacokinetics are likely to be much better and  problems such as
>  tuneling, infections, variable absorbtion rates, etc

I would worry about infections -- but other than that the concept has many
things that are appealing . . . If you do go ahead with the Diaport, I hope
you will report back to us on how it works for you . . .

Pumpmama to Katie