From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of fs
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 4:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Infusion Sets soon a thing of the past for me (Part2)

Unfortunately my previous message was sent prematurely.
The product on the web site

http://www.disetronic.com/disetronic.asp?menuId=4&languageId=2

that I was wanting to refer to is the DiaPort which has local approval.

Also I will of course still have to replace the tubing 3 or 4 times er
month.

But the pharmacokinetics are likely to be much better and  problems such as
tuneling, infections, variable absorbtion rates, etc
will no longer apply.

fs