Re: [IP] pump question

"In a message dated 5/2/2002 3:31:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Unfortunately, MM is the ONLY company out there, that my ins will cover.  I
> didn't have the option of going with any other pump.  J"

This is when you need your doc going to bat for you saying the xyz pump is
the best medically because of:.....

When I was working with insurance to get a pump they said OK right away -
only hitch - had to purchase it through a preferred provider - there wasn't
one. So since I wanted the disetronic I worked with them to get them
qualified as a preferred provider and then I was allowed to get my pump
directly from them. Sometimes insurance companies just need a push - and the
providers do work directly with different companies.

Linda & Dax