[IP] Ifusion sets hpefully soon a thing of the past for me

Thanks to the thoroughly disingenuous and unhelpful attitude of MiniMed's
European Office, I have 'blacklisted' them for the foreseeable future. Since
the Animas is not available locally and the Lifescan pump not yet available
anywhere, I looked once again at Disetronic, They seem to have come a long way
in the last 6 years and I am now looking forward to avoid the perpetual itch
and uncertainty I associate with all infusion sets.

So thanks MiniMed Europe for playing silly buggers with me. Saying goodbye has
never so rewarding for me: