[IP] Re: behavior

iam suspect my son daniel (6) has o.d.d.  his behavior is unacceptable  i was
wondering if anybodys child had similar behavior problems before pumping and
if you noticed a change after pumping. daniel already sees a therapist but i
dont think she is helping. daniel has been pumping for 2 weeks. most of
daniels anger is directed to my wife and his closest sibling ben (4 1/2).
paul bieszki       daniel dx 4/17/00