Re: [IP] Foot injury

In a message dated 5/2/02 11:41:12 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
> Julie, since you've had DM almost 19 years (June '83) didn't anyone teach
> you the importance of caring for your feet and not walking barefoot (same
> as
> stocking foot)?

Ok, lets see a show of hands.  Everyone who puts on their shoes before they
get out of bed, Raise your hands high, so I can see them.  :)

Seriously, is there less chance of problems/infection if your A1C is normal?
I have been pumping for 3 months n 1 day and my recent A1C was 5.7 (down from

Jan, I was also at the Living Well with Diabetes seminar.  I was going to try
and talk to you after the last session (advanced pumpers), but got talking to
a mom of a pumper and when I turned around, you were gone (so was everyone
else in the room).  Maybe next year, I will catch up with you.