Re: [IP] book suggestions

The big carb counting book that a lot of members use is The Doctor's Pocket
Calorie, Fat and Carborhydrate Counter.   This is small, easy to use and has
a large section with restaraunts and fast foods.  It also come in a
downloadable program for Pocket and Palm PDAs.   www.calorieking.com   go
through this list's book page first to get it so that this list will receive
a nice donation from Amazon at the end of the month!!  Nice way to help
yourself AND this list....which helps us all each day of our lives....am I
right folks??!!!!!!!

mom to Joshua

Check's in the Mail Mike!!!!!!!