[IP] Re: Set Question

I don't have the problems with the sticking that you do.  I almost always
have to put extra tape on after exercise, but then it usually
sticks.  There have been lots of suggestions on what to do on the list
since I posted: using antiperspirant, and Mastisol.  I plan on using them
next.  By the way, the tape on the quick sets didn't bother me at all, and
stuck like crazy.  Maybe you should try them?