[IP] Re: Set Problems

It's possible the length was not right.  It just doesn't make sense to me,
though, why I have to use twice the amount of insulin when using the quick
sets.  Where does the insulin go?  When I use the same bottle of insulin,
in the same general areas, I use my normal amount with the sof sets.  Just
doesn't make sense.  Anyway, I should be getting some sils soon from
minimed, I will let everyone know how they work on me.
It's funny how you like the slow method.  I used to like that with my
needles, because I felt more in control.  As we say, YMMV!