[IP] Re: pump question

>MM rep was there.  She was showing
>me the Paradigm and I asked her about going to the beach...sand getting in the pump...planning >on riding some of the water rides

Your MM rep sounds like a very negative person. She should have told you about the sport guard, a waterproof, impact-resistant, hard plastic case for the 508 with which you can swim. I have worn it to the beach and used the remote. You can still detach it you want to or you can wear it in the water. The sand doesn't get in if it is sealed. You just have to be sure to clean the case before you take your pump out.

There is also a little case that is made from Neoprene case (wetsuit material). I used it on my case when I was at Universal Studios and Disney, and also when I was in the Rainforest. It was fine.

Both of these items are available at the MM online store.