RE: [IP] Foot injury

I have tried to "put things off" and "get by" without going to the dr.  As a diabetic, that is not smart...I have learned from experience.  I have had toe injuries that I thought would go away and didn't...then I had to take HUGE amounts of antibiotics and worry about damage.

It's a weekend...you are going on a trip...go get it looked at...
If it's bruised and bloody underneath, then that opens it up to infection.

It will be better to look like an "overly cautious" patient than to let it get out of hand by Monday...
Just my thought.  Let us know how you are.