Re: [IP] Mastisol ?

Mastisol,

  Hey for anyone interested in using Mastisol, here is how I've been doing it
with Joshua for two years....  I apply using a QTip, applying in a circle (we
use MM Quick Sets) leaving the center area of the circle free and clear of
the M. so that you don't get the needle/canula gunked up with the M.  Don't
foget to  fan the area a few moments before insertion.  This allows the M. to
get a little tacky and will help adhesion.  Believe me it won't stick if you
don't fan first....learned the HARD way!!!!

Good Luck to all........

Sylvia
mom to Joshua